Working Location: The Haven
350 Pasir Panjang Road Singapore 118692
Support clients to meet their physical, emotional, psychological, cognitive and spiritual needs.
Work within a legal and ethical framework.
Organise and implement group activities and recreation programmes.
Work with at-risk youths.
Patient, pleasant and outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills.
Enjoy working with youth and teenagers, preferably with experience.
Must be able to work according to shift roster.
Has GCE 'O' level and above educational qualifications.
Day (Rotating Shift)
Shift A (8.00 am - 4.00 pm)
Shift B (2.30 pm - 10.00 pm)
Shift C (10.00 pm - 8.00 am)
Full Time position starting from $1,600
Working Location: Gracehaven
3 Lorong Napiri Singapore 547528
1) Youth Worker
About the role:
In all aspects of self-preservation, the Youth Worker should a good role model for the residents. He/she should also be observant, attentive to the needs of the residents and assist in the adoption of a holistic care approach with active participation in the implementation of the Positive Behaviour Support poramme in the Home
Embrace The Salvation Army's stated mission and work in partnership by assisting Gracehaven management to enhance the quality of care for residents.
Work with the residents in accordance with Gracehaven's mission and the Ministry of Social and Family Development regulatory framework, maintaining professional and purposeful relationships with colleagues and residents, respecting and valuing individuals' diversity and the variety of their contribution and ensuring that the service provided to young people upholds these principles.
- Ensure the physical needs of the residents are taken care of (e.g. personal hygiene, daily routines, medication, etc.)
- Ensure that the residents adhere to study time, attend school and the Home's programmes on time.
- Committed to working with juvenile offenders between the ages of 12 to 20
- Believe in person-centred care
- Confident in rehabilitation work with youth in the boys' block
- Comfortable with outdoor challenging activities
- Minimum Diploma qualification
- Full-time position starting from $1,800
- 5-day week
- 2.00pm to 10.00pm
- Lunch or dinner will be provided
- Flexible working schedule is expected
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Interested applicants, please direct your detailed resume and expected salary to:
Director, HR Department
The Salvation Army
(We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.)